Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Modest Dresses for New Years Eve Shabby Apple Style

New Years Eve is next week!! 

2013 here we come!! I can't believe how fast time flys by!

I have already started thinking of some of my 
New Years resolutions that I would like to make.

Are you attending a New Years party?

Don't know what to wear?

Want a more modest look?

Here are some modest options from Shabby Apple.










Save 20% on all dresses in the Sale of the Seasons Category with code 'Seasons'. Offer expires 12/31/2012.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Rissi said...

Cute. :)

 
At June 3, 2015 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Al dress and models are gorgeous. I love it modest clothing & modest dresses

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home