Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Testimony Tuesday

Hello everyone! I'm really excited to be here! Thank you Kimberly!
I blog over at Where the Birds Call 
My name is Allison Lutz but everyone calls me Ali. I am the 6th of 9 children. I do not have a blog yet... (working on it!) but i follow blogs like there is no tomorrow! I love them! I was born and raised in both Colorado And the Gospel and have a deep love for both!

I have always know the church was true and never questioned what I have been taught. I feel the spirit deeply and although I've made more mistakes then I can count I never doubted. I can honestly say my testimony is where it is today because I have made mistakes and I have had trials (no dramatic ones... I'm not that good yet, just little ones so I can prove I'm on the right side of the fence)

Just like every other girl between the ages of 19 and 21 who was listening to conference in October, my life completely changed. I sat there stupidly crying and really didn't getting much out of the next couple of talks because I was listening to the Spirit testify to me that this is God's work and that I needed to go share the "Good tidings of Great Joy" (Luke 2:10) I have been taught! I couldn't believe that the Lord was allowing me to serve early, trusting me to. I've wanted to go on a mission for almost 2 years now and I was fully prepared to wait but I'm so grateful for the revelation given to our true and living prophet that allowed me (this little girl from Colorado) to serve His children. He trusts me to bring them the gospel. It is very humbling.

Ok I just realized I never told you guys where I am going. I have been called to serve the AMAZING people of Paraguay! :) and if you cannot tell i'm a little excited about it.

I know the Gospel is true! I believe in the healing and cleansing power of the atonement. I know that the prophet on earth today, Thomas S Monson, and all the prophets before, are Men of God. They are His mouthpiece to His children. I know that because of our Savior, it does NOT matter what we have DONE, It matters what we are DOING! I testify that We are Heavenly Father's children, that He LOVES us and that His favorite part about being God is that He gets to be Merciful! I know that missionaries are called of God to spread the great message to everyone. Its a wonderful thing isn't it?! I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and goes hand in hand with the Bible to teach us all Christ wants us to know and do. I know that through temple marriages, Families can be together Forever!

Thanks again for letting me share! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home