Monday, January 21, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Morgan



What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope to me is trusting in the Lord, and knowing that he is mindful of you at all times. The world right now is a very scary place, and I take comfort in knowing that Heavenly Father knows who I am, knows what I strive to be and do, and I has a plan for me.  I hope for my daughter now and my future children that they will be able to find and know their true purpose and meaning and they will embrace and love the gospel in the same way that I love it.


How do I live my faith?
I live my faith by trying to be understanding of all people’s situations. I think many times we are too quick to judge others. The way that they act, the way that they dress, the things that they do, when in reality we may not really know what is going on in their lives. Everyone is fighting a hard battle, and it is important to me to be empathetic of others and try to keep in mind that everyone has flaws, and I should not look down or judge others in the same way I hope others would not judge my flaws. Christ loved all people, and as I strive to be more like the Savior (which is SUPER hard by the way), I learn to love people regardless of how they act or what they look like.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!


Interested in being featured?

****Right now I am booked through March but want to keep this project going as long as I can, so if interested shoot me an email and I will put you on the list****



****Make sure to stop back tomorrow & enter to win
an item from Wild About Jewelry****
.....................................................................................................

Today's Scripture:

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge, and though I have al faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

-1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2013 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! Fun fact to know about you :D.RoRos World

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home