Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I Wore & Feeling Like a Kid Again

 Necklace: F21
Shoes: Payless
Top: H&M (Thrifted)
Skirt: Down East Basics




I had so much fun taking a ton of photos this past Saturday with my friend Jessica.

I brought 4 outfits to shoot altogether. 

We were running out of places to shoot by the 3rd outfit.

This is outfit #4.

 We ended up taking some pictures on the play set in the backyard.

I felt like a kid all over again and couldn't stop laughing.

The proof is in the pictures. 

Happy Wednesday you lovely bloggers!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2012 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Durante said...

This outfit looks like the kind you can't wear AND feel sad at the same time, those bright colors really are very happy; I like how your shoes stand out!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much Durante! Hope your having a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home