Saturday, September 1, 2012

What I Wore & Product Review









Recently I received an email from Antonio from Firmoo.com. They are an online glasses company with a ton of different styles and price ranges to pick from.

He told me he would send me any pair of glasses for FREE if I was willing to do a product review on my blog. With no hesitation you better believe I agreed to do it!

I gotta tell you! These sunglasses rock! 
They are stylish and so unique.
They are durable and not cheap feeling or looking.
They fit comfortably and really block out the sun. 
I would highly recommend these glasses!

Want to try out their products for yourself?!?

Firmoo.com has an amazing program now for new shoppers!

Here’s a little more about it:

 Firmoo, the most popular online optical store, provides a large quantity of high quality and fashionable eye wear at the most affordable prices. With years of experience, Firmoo has gained a solid reputation and trust with 470,000 fans of Facebook. Firmoo has launched a Free for New Buyers program for the first-time buyers. The goal of this program is to make new buyers to experience Firmoo’s quality products & good service as well as to help the people with low-income to correct their vision problems. Plus, it’s easy to order and the delivery is pretty fast! Want to have a try? Just to (free glasses) and get your FREE eye wear!

 
 
 
  Lace Top: Thrifted
Skinny Jeans: Ross
Wedges by Levity: DSW (For Sale HERE)
Black Gem Bracelet: Scottsdale Boutique (For Sale HERE)


 






*Photos taken by my friend Jessica*

Labels: , , , ,