Saturday, September 1, 2012

Self Portrait Saturday


It’s another Self Portrait Saturday over at Wonder Forest!

This is seriously the coolest link-up ever guys!

This is my portrait today.

Can I just tell you how excited I am that it's a 3 day weekend!

Woot! Woot!

I would love to tell you that I have a whole weekend planned ahead..

To be completely honest the Hubs and I have been crazy busy lately
so I think we might just take this time just veg out and do nothing.

Hahaha...ya right! We will see if that happens.
I always find something to do.....

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

Come Join the Party!!

- Grab your camera and take some awesome self portraits!
- Create your blog post and insert the Self Portrait Saturday banner into it
- Link up your post below!
*Enter your blog post URL not your actual blog URL.
Anyone linking up their actual blogs and not a Self Portrait Saturday post will be removed.*






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home