Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Look Back: 1987

Hey all you lovely bloggers! 
Hope you are having a great weekend!

I am linking up today with Brooke from Covered In Grace

Today I am going to take you WWWWAAAAYYYY back....
back to when I was just 3 years old. 

Those were the days...not a care in the world.

I was born in Bellingham, Massachusetts to two wonderful parents.
Our family was a strong family and there was so much love at home.

I am so grateful for my parents. 
They taught me so much and helped me grow into who I am today.

Thank you. I love you.


Riding a pony at the Zoo 
I look just like my Dad

 Christmas picture with my little brother Kevin.
My Mom and Dad were making funny faces to get my brother to smile.
I guess it worked.





Shaping Up To Be A Mom

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

That picture of you w your brother is so cute!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Megan Tenney said...

That's a super cute picture of you and your brother! Thanks for linking up!

 
At September 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

That pic of you riding a pony is seriously the cutest thing ever!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

1987? Seriously? I may or may not have been graduating from high school in 1987. ;) shhhhh

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home