Tuesday, November 4, 2014

All Aboard!!

Two weeks ago,we had the opportunity to go on a train ride. We got the tickets free through our Foster Care agency. I wanted to make it a surprise for E and all week I was just aching to tell her, but I knew her reaction would make it all worth it, so I kept my mouth shut. As we pulled up to the train station, I told her to close her eyes and wait until I say open. When she opened up her eyes, she looked out the window and yelled "Mama look look a train! Are we going on the train?!?! Chugga Chugga Choo Choo....all aboard!!"

I gotta tell you that this was definetly a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to go on this train ride. There were clowns, dancing, music, food, prizes, face painting, and balloon making! It was so much fun. E, my Mom and I had such a blast.

You can see a few videos that I posted from our train ride trip on my Instagram HERE


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home