Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Leaf Printed Wrap Dress with Belt Detail


Yes! We are 1/2 way through the week and Halloween is in just 2 days! What are you going to be? I am going to be a gypsy and E is going to be Sophia the First. Hubby has to work on Halloween (boooooo) because right now is one of our busiest times of the year for our company. But......we are doing Trunk or Treat tomorrow night at our church, so at least he will be able to go to that! 

Okay.. lets move on here and talk about this fantastic dress that I am wearing. I am in love with this leaf printed wrap dress. Everything about this dress is amazing. The quality/material, the detail of the print and the gold attached belt. 

If you didn't get a chance to read my previous post, I started my own online boutique company called Sassy Sweet Modesty (about a week ago) and I couldn't be more excited about it. I have had such a great response and have been shipping out orders. Thank you for your support and your business! 

These days, its so hard to find modest clothing that is chic, stylish and fashionable, yet modest. I have a huge passion for all things modest. Personally, when I dress modestly I believe it sends a message of purity and honor. It shows that I have self-respect and self-control over my body. When I dress modestly, I am saying that I posses inner qualities for which I should gain appropriate attention and value from others. I want to show and prove to others around the world that you can still dress modestly and look absolutely amazing! Right now my website is in the works and hopefully (fingers crossed) will be done soon. In the meantime, I have been accepting orders on Facebook and Instagram. If you have any questions or would like to order a specific item(s), you can contact me on FB, Instagram, or through email: kimberly@sassysweetmodesty.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2014 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Jessica Jannenga said...

I love this dress on you. Great print ad I think wrap dresses are so flattering , this is on your figure!
from the link up
please stop by, jess xx
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home