Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chairish Style Board Challenge: Vintage Rugs

Last week I was contacted by Holly from Chairish, asking if I would be interested in creating a style board based on one of their vintage rugs from their latest collection online. I am so glad that I was introduced to Chairish. Their stuff is so unique and one  of a kind. Chairish is a fabulous, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage furniture. It’s a such a great way for designers to sell and purchase pre-owned pieces. After visiting and browsing through their website, I was excited to take on the challenge! 

The theme of this challenge was to create a style board around one of their colorful vintage rugs. It's actually kind of funny that Holly contacted me about rugs, because we just bought a really nice leather sectional a few days ago. My Husband Josh and I were just talking last night agreeing that we need a fun and color rug to add to our living room, so this challenge is perfect for me!

This is the rug I chose......


I am such a lover of all things vintage and shabby chic. I picked the rug above because I love mustard and grey together. With my style board, I chose colors and items that I thought would tie into the colors in the rug. I love mixing texture, style and different colors together. Here is what I came up with.....


Rug Challenge




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home