Friday, October 3, 2014

Fashion Friday Link Up: 30th Birthday!


Today is my 30th Birthday. I will be honest with you and tell you that I don't feel 30 in the least bit. I feel like I'm in my mid-twenties and people still tell me I look like I'm in my early 20's. I'll take it! Yesterday I took the day off work and spent the day with my Mom. We got pedicures, had a nice lunch and spent the entire day shopping. We will see what Josh is up to this year for my Birthday! He always has a big surprise planned. Cannot wait to see what he has up his sleeve this year!

Hope you have a great day today and make sure to link up your outfits below!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Kaycee said...

Happy happy birthday pretty girl! Let's celebrate with some shopping when I'm back! :)

 
At October 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Julia Paige said...

hope you had a lovely birthday! cute outfit!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home