Thursday, October 23, 2014

Noori Dresses: Black & White Flower Dress

When Noori Dresses contacted me about a week ago I was so excited. Don't get me wrong, I get excited when companies contact me wanting me to model or feature their product on my website, but I get even more excited when they contact me wanting E to model their product. I love bringing dresses or shoes home to her and see her face light up as she opens it up. 

Noori Dresses offers any type of dress you would need for your little girl. Christening, Holiday, Infant, Flower Girl, and First Communion. All their dresses are so beautiful and are well made with high quality material. 

E definitely looked and felt like a princess in this dress. "Come on Mama!! Take a picture of my pretty beautiful dress! Watch me spin and make a bubble!!" I love all the detail on this dress. From the white detail at the top to the flower, sequins and the bow that ties at the back. 

A BIG thumbs up to Noori Dresses!!!








Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home