Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What I Do


Day 6:  If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?



I create. I learn. I serve. I laugh. I teach. I live. I love. I explore. 

I design. I look for all the beauty in this life.

I focus on positives. I dream. I craft. I read. I write.

 I take a lot of pictures. I dance. I sing. I plan.

 I work hard. I volunteer. I cook. I bake. I style. I save. I support.

 I blog. I journal. I cry. I pray. 



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Rowena said...

Lovely list....I look for beauty in this life is s my favourite line :)

 
At May 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM , Blogger BREI said...

Do you work at Anthro too? Bec I def know that is an Anthro in the picture.

 
At May 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

No I don't. But that would be awesome though! I would love the discounts! I work at a Law Firm in Scottsdale.

 
At May 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this! I need to hop on the "blog everyday in may" bandwagon.

 
At May 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You should! It's so much fun! Really gets your brain working!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home