Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5: I Love You Lady!




Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. 

Meet my friend Kerrin
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!

I work at a law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona.
I seriously LOVE it! Best job EVER!

I started got hired about 2 1/2 years ago.
I met this pretty little lady too.

She was the receptionist 
(she was totally meant for that job! happiest most bubbly person ever!)

Well just last year, she got pregnant and had Brody.
(also the cutest pregnant lady ever too! seriously Tab..just stop it already!)



Tabitha is now a stay at home mommy and lovin' it!

Well we had to hire on someone to take her position at work.

Her friend Kerrin just happened to be looking for a job.

She came in for an interview and got the job!

We have become really good friends.

I love everything about her. She is simply amazing.

God sometimes brings certain people into your life for a reason.

I really believe Kerrin is one of those people.

Thank you Kerrin for being YOU and being my friend.

Love you!


3 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

KIMBERLY!!! Thank you!!! Love you sister!!!!

 
At May 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww love ya too friend! XOXOXOXOXOXO!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home