Friday, May 17, 2013

DAY 17: A FAVORITE PHOTO

Day 17 -A favorite photo of yourself and why.
  

Ohhhhhh..... this is an easy one! 

Looking through all my pictures, this is the one I chose.

This photo was taken New Years 2010 by my friend Annie

Just 10 days after getting married in the Mesa Temple

A big group of us went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, then we all 
went back to The Lazenby's for game night and to ring in the New Year.

I love candid photos. They are seriously my favorite. 

In this photo I don't know what I was smiling or laughing about.
I can't remember what all of us were talking about or doing.

I just remember feeling really happy, hopeful, peaceful and ready to 
take on a brand New Year with new beginnings and new adventures.

This has always been one of my favorite shots.


 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At May 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM , Blogger BREI said...

I love candid photos too but I am usually the one taking them of others. Great picture!

 
At May 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Candids are my favorites too. You look gorg!

 
At May 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Ragan said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Kate Middleton? Well, you do. :) very pretty picture!

 
At May 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

What a bbbeautiful candid shot. This has to be one of my favs of the day!

It's one of those that actually captures the person's spirit, ya know?? Really lovely, and I love that you remember being so happy. :)

 
At May 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Perfekt Blog

follow each other??

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home