Monday, March 25, 2013

Featured Sponsor: Meet Lauren

Hey you lovely bloggers!

I am so delighted today to introduce 
you to Lauren from totallylaurenamber.com

She is creative, passionate and really has 
an artistic eye for decorating and designing.


Hi! I'm Lauren. I am so excited to be featured on Kimberly's blog today!

I’m a work at home mom that loves to craft, DIY, organize, create and inspire.  My favorite time is spent at home with my family.  I am passionate about being organized and efficient and making things beautiful at the same time.  You will see decorating, baking, crafts, DIY, scrapbooking, photography, travel, remodeling, tutorials, organizing, cooking, sewing, children’s activities and much much more on my website totallylaurenamber.com.  I love creating and getting things done.  I have an artistic eye and enjoy decorating, designing and turning my ideas into tangible items for others to enjoy.  My days are full and sometimes my nights are overflowing.  I'm currently working on and frequently posting about the 1970's house I bought last year.  It has come a long way but we continue to remodel and DIY almost every inch inside and out.  I’m also the girl behind Kenzie Mac & Co. the company my mom and I started together in 2009. 

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

She looks lovely. Will go and check out her blog now :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home