Thursday, March 14, 2013

Abundant Life Blog Hop

Hello Friends! Happy Thursday to you!
I hope you are having a GREAT week so far!

Here we are for another round of the Abundant Life Blog Hop!

For today's blog hop, I am going to share a recipe with you
called the Green Monster Smoothie. If you have never tried
a green smoothie before, please don't be afraid.  

I promise you that you can't even taste it because it blends in so
well with all the other fruits and has an amazing flavor to it!

Ingredients
Kale
Apple
Banana
Spinach
Broccoli
Blueberries
Raspberries

Add about 20 oz. of water,
veggies, fruit and puree until smooth.


You can either use frozen or fresh fruit.
I use a little bit of both.
I also buy my spinach in bulk at Costco and just freeze it so it lasts longer.

I have been making this every morning for breakfast for
a little over two weeks now. It makes you feel amazing!

If you are trying to incorporate more fruits and veggies
into your diet, I would give this a try! Its' fast, easy and super healthy!

Who knew you could just drink your fruits and veggies?!?




Check back every Thursday to link-up with Kimberly and I! 
Here are a few ideas of what you can share on your posts:
What is motivating you to be healthier?
What do you do to stay healthy?
Have you tried a new plant-based meal lately? Share the recipe!
Workout tips & tricks
Anything new you've learned about living a healthy lifestyle

Rules:
-Follow your hosts Rubi & Kimberly
-Link-up your post NOT your blog
-Comment and tell us what you think!
-Copy this button to your blog post 
so others can join the movement too!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Caravan Sonnet said...

Excited to find this blog hop and to link up! Thanks for hosting this!
:) Rebecca
www.caravansonnet.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home