Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday's Letters Link-Up

Dear Emily
I am so proud of you for taking the step to get Baptized.
 




Dear Maddie & Maren
You are too cute in your fur-trimmed dresses. Love you!
 


Dear Husband
You found a sleigh bed! You are too good to me!
 


Dear Ayesha
This one is for you!!
 


Dear Suns Fans
I have to admit...this is one awesome hat!


 Dear Father-In-Law
Thank you for giving us a sweet deal!
We love it! Love you lots!


Now it's your turn to link up!

**Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for Meet & Mingle Saturday Blog Hop**

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Happy New Year! If you get a sec, checkout my latest post 'Ostrich feather shirt: from day to night'.

XO
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home