Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day {2015}

 
Happy Father's Day! Today I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to two very special men in my life. My Dad. It's been almost a year since he passed away. I feel so blessed to have a Dad like him. He was loving, caring and always knew how to make me smile. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him dearly. My Husband. Seriously...how did I get so lucky? He makes me so happy. He is such a HUGE blessing in my life and I thank God for him every day. He is loving, caring, funny, supportive, and I love that always thinks of others before himself. I am also grateful for the wonderful Father he is to Kaelyn and Olivia. He is the perfect example of everything a Father should be. I couldn't have asked for more!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home