Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl: Nursery Changing Table: Before & After

Nursery Changing Table: Before & After

Friday, May 8, 2015

When thinking of how I wanted the nursery to look, I knew I wanted to transform this dresser into a changing table to match the crib. We bought this dresser a little over year ago for a whopping $25 knowing that we would eventually have children and be able to use it in the nursery. It took my Husband Josh and Mom just a few hours to complete the entire project. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out and I am so grateful that Josh and my Mom took the time to do this project for me and baby girl.

Project Cost Breakdown:
*Dresser: $25
*Paint to match crib: $30
*Paint supplies: $20
*Knobs: Josh used to work in cabinetry, so we already had these knobs
Total Project Cost: $75 (now that's what I'm talking about!)
BEFORE

AFTER

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this turned out so awesome.. and for only $75!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I'm expecting and looking to remake a dresser. Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is perfect and so lovely for the little Princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!