Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bumpdate: 29 Weeks


How Far Along? 29 weeks 
Weight Gain: About 30 lbs  
Maternity Clothes? YES...all day everyday - can't fit in anything else! 
Sleep? It's hit and miss every night. For the past few nights I have been waking up around 3:00am, wide awake and can't get back to sleep. When I do sleep through the night, I am so grateful.  
Best moment of the week? I would have to say when my Husband Josh cooked me a candlelit dinner because he knows I haven't been really the best lately.  
Weird pregnancy moment? Leg cramps...ouch!! In the middle of the night sometimes I go to stretch and my calves get SO tight that I have to get out of bed and stretch them for a few minutes. Also, I seriously cannot walk without waddling. I am SO SLOW.  
Movement: Yes all the time. It's the greatest feeling ever!
Food Cravings: Egg sandwiches, chocolate milk, salad, and watermelon. 
Anything making you queasy? Yes! The constant acid reflux that started about a week ago. I feel like I am going to throw up in my mouth and then it just burns! Yuck!  
What I'm looking forward to: To finally hold sweet baby Olivia in my arms! I am so ready. Lets do this!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home