Thursday, May 14, 2015

Man Crates For Father's Day


I don't know about your Husband, but if there is one thing that my Husband loves to do, its grilling on the BBQ. He can make a mean steak...let me tell you! Yummm!

With Father's Day coming up in a little over a month, I have thought and thought about what I should get for him. I was thinking of getting him another big face watch to add to his watch collection, but also something in addition to that too.

That is when I came across Man Crates online and thought what a neat idea! My Husband would get such a kick out of this!

They stuff their crates with snacks, gadgets, gear and video games. Then they seal 'em up and ship them with a crowbar. Opening up a present with a crowbar? How awesome is that!!

If I could get the perfect man crate for my Husband, it would have the following in it:

*Different kinds of seasonings
*Recipe Book
*Burger Press
*Dry Hickory Wood Chips
*Meat Tenderizer 
*Grilling Tools
*Horseshoe Game

Check out their large assortment of Man Crates HERE!

If you were to get a Man Crate for your husband, boyfriend or Dad, which one would be your pick?




Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At May 14, 2015 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Paula Schuck said...

My husband would love that! What a cool gift! This is perfect for Father's Day!

 
At May 14, 2015 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Leah Baker said...

This is quite literally brilliant. I struggle with fathers day ideas for my man EVERY year. That and birthdays...anniversaries...everything. LOL! Thanks!

 
At May 14, 2015 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Little M said...

love the name "man crates" as it made me think of things I could fill one with for my husband. Even though this one is great!! Oh and yes please to the burger press!

 
At May 14, 2015 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Perfect, what a fun idea!!

 
At May 14, 2015 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea! Oh man my husband would LOVE this!

 
At May 15, 2015 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Brita said...

Someone was just telling me about these mancrates recently and I love them! My husband would certainly LOVE a grilling crate. We just got a new grill and he wants to use it every single day. Which, for the record, I'm okay with.

 
At May 17, 2015 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Chasingmyhalo said...

I just love the term man crates!! Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home