Monday, July 2, 2012

Date Night In Pics

 Off to RA Sushi-Old Town Scottsdale

 Crusted Calamari Roll...MMMM!!

 I love that my Husband loves to shop

 Ones of our favorite stores

 Cute Ice Cream dishes we got for $1.25 a piece on clearance
-Hobby Lobby

 I thought it was too cute that my Husband brought these to the register when checking out! $0.50 each. -SAVERS

 ELLE Dress $5.99
-SAVERS

 Nine West Dress $6.99
-SAVERS

Pleated Skirt $3.99
-SAVERS


I love date nights!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 1:26 AM , Blogger Beverly Houpt said...

Savers has the best finds! And I really love those ice cream dishes. How cool :)

 
At July 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Great pictures xoxo

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Beverly. I know right?!?! Thank you!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Annie!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home