Saturday, June 30, 2012

Perfect Match


 







Top: Nordstroms Rack (old)
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Gift from my Mama
Shoes: Payless
Clutch: Thrifted
Turquoise Ring: Scottsdale Boutique
Bangles: Thrifted

I found this flowy skirt at Old Navy for $6.99 on clearance. 
While I was there i tried finding a top that would match perfectly with the skirt.
No luck. 
When I got home I was digging through my closet and found this top I already had.

Perfect Match! Score!
I love when that happens....





Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love your skirt and matching shoes!! super cute






www.studentswife.com

 
At July 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Kate! Hope you are having a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home