Monday, June 18, 2012

Laughter: The Best Medicine






On Saturday my friend Jessica and I had a girls day.
I honestly cannot tell you the last time I have had one of these, but it was so much fun!
We had lunch and spent the day shopping.

After hitting just about every store in the mall, we ended up at F21.
I was looking in the jewelry section when my friend Jessica says,
"Hey Kimberly...what do you think...should I get these?"

I looked up and looked over and couldn't stop laughing at the sunglasses she had on!

It resulted in trying on more accessories, taking pictures and

laughing....

and

laughing....

and

laughing...

It's in these moments that we realize just how good life really is and to treasure these happy moments in your heart.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home