Monday, June 24, 2013

WHAT I WORE: A WHOLE LOTTA PURPLE

Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson (Ross) // Jewelry: F21 // Belt: Thrifted // Dress: Thrifted // 
Cardigan: Thrifted // Shoes: Franco Sarto (TJ Maxx) // Purse: Kathy Van Zeeland (Ross)

















HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

Mine was filled with with lots of laughs and fun with friends, family and my wonderful Husband.

Here is the highlight from my weekend:



I work for Clark Hill Law Firm

Once a year in June, our firm volunteers at Desert Mission Food Bank.

I look forward to this every year. The best feeling in the world is serving others, 
so whenever an opportunity comes my way where I can serve someone else, I am all over it!!

 This year we packaged emergency food bags and we broke the record!

We filled 10 large bins. That's 11.6 bags packaged every minute! 1,050 families will be fed!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love it! great outfit!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home