Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Abundant Life Blog Hop:Kale Apple Quinoa Salad

Happy Thursday!

Hope you are all having a great week!

Today I am sharing a recipe from Rubi's blog

I tried it and loved it so much that I just had 
to share it with you guys too!


Here is a video on how to make it....



It is so yummy, only has 6 ingredients and is really healthy.

Ingredients: kale, quinoa, apple, salt, cashew, walnut, and ground flax-seed.

Can I just tell you how much fun I am having cooking all these different meals!

I used to never like cooking, but once you start cooking and experimenting it becomes so fun!

I would have to say that most of my recipes I find are off of Pinterest.

Where do you find most of your recipes that you love?




Here are a few ideas of what you can share on your posts:
What is motivating you to be healthier?
What do you do to stay healthy?
Have you tried a new plant-based meal lately? Share the recipe!
Workout tips & tricks
Anything new you've learned about living a healthy lifestyle

Rules:
-Follow your hosts Rubi & Kimberly
-Link-up your post NOT your blog
-Comment and tell us what you think!
-Copy this button to your blog post
so others can join the movement too! 

Check back every Thursday to link-up with us!





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

ah- yum!!!!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home