Monday, March 4, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Kaolee



About Me:
I'm Kaolee. I'm a convert to the Church and was baptized when I was 20 years old. My husband was a missionary where I lived and knocked on my aunt's door when I was living with her. Little did I know that was the beginning of something amazing. I'm a CPA and work in the audit department of a public accounting firm. This is my super busy season, but I work with great people so that definitely helps! I love shopping + hanging out with friends. I also love to blog and meet new people. Hope you'll come visit me at  my blog!


What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is being optimistic and always looking forward, never backward. I hope for a fulfilling life and also a life that I can make an impact in others' lives. I also hope for a fabulous wardrobe <--kidding! not :)


How do you live your faith? I live my faith by being an example. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. But I know that I am trying my best to follow His example and to love others always.


Thanks for doing this Kimberly and allowing all of us to meet other bloggers!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home