Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Currently.


Listening to: Kari Jobe "Steady My Heart"
I can't stop listening to this song!!





Reading: Daughters in My Kingdom I have been overwhelmed with the spirit of this book’s message. It has taken me on a journey from one sister to another —all daughters of Heavenly Father who inspire and lift, comfort and build in extraordinary ways by very ordinary actions. It is a message of love and reverence and respect for women. I have grown closer to my Heavenly Father and I am now even more aware of His wonderful plan that He has for me and for all of His children. I hope this book will be read and cherished and that it will remind women how much they are loved by Heavenly Father. 
“The world's greatest champion of woman and womanhood is Jesus the Christ.”





Making: a coupon book for the love of my life for Valentines Day.
He will definitely get a lot of use out of this...especially the massage coupon.
Those will be used up real quick!

I found this cute free printable on Ashley's blog




Praying: for my Dad who is really sick. Hoping Heveanly Father
will soften his heart and make a way for him to move to Arizona.



Learning: to continue to trust my Heavenly Father in the midst of the hard times.
His way, His plan, and His timing is perfect.

Sometimes by small and simple things are
great things brought to pass.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Love that song and what you need to learn - I need to work on that too!!

Thinking of your father!!

 
At January 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

One of my favorite scriptures! Praying your Father is well soon and moving to Arizona.

 
At January 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Leah said...

I love Kari Jobe, she is so great at her ministry. Keep hoping in the Lord, He will do the work in your dad's healing.

 
At January 31, 2013 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Ashley! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment!

 
At January 31, 2013 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Me too!! Thank you Lisa!

 
At January 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Leah!
I am leaning and trusting in Him!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home