Thursday, September 27, 2012

Co-Worker/Friend: Outfit Post & Quote of the Day

Top – H&M
Bag – H&M
 Shoes – Sam Edelman
Skirt – Forever 21






Quote for today:

"God does not look on the outward appearance. I believe that He doesn't care one bit if we live in a castle or a cottage, if we are handsome or homely, if we are famous or forgotten. Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely"

-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Don't forget to the enter the GIVEAWAY

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At September 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exaclty what I needed to hear today :) Thank you for sharing, his quotes are always so moving

 
At September 27, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Brittany LeSueur said...

Oh how I LOVE Uchtdorf. I could listen to him all day long!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 3:33 PM , Blogger The Millers said...

This is a beautiful quote from Uchtdorf!! I love it! Thank you for sharing, he always makes me feel like I am on top of the world!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Good! I'm glad! I know..he is quite amazing!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know! Me too!!

 
At September 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! I agree..he is great!

 
At September 28, 2012 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Kyla said...

This is such a cute outfit! I'd love to wear this to work :)

 
At October 1, 2012 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

So chic- I love the un-tucked blouse. Thank you for the follow- I'm following too.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home