Saturday, September 22, 2012

That's What Friends Are For


I recieved this message from my friend Jessica this morning.
It makes me happy that she took the time out of her busy day to send me such a sweet message.

"We are in this together and whatever good thing happens to you is something good that happens to me too.
You bring light into my life everyday girly!
So glad you are in my life!"
-Jessica


It's these little moments like this that I cherish and treasure deep within my soul.

It's these little moments that make me realize how grateful I am to have friends in my life like this.

I decided to thank my friend Jessica by dedicating this post to her and writing a poem for her. Thank  you for being you. Thank  you for being my friend and my Sister. I love you!


It's been a really long time since I have written poetry... so go easy on me!!


Reasons Why I Call You My Friend
I am every so grateful that our paths have crossed.
I treasure our friendship and I know it will never be lost.
You fill my heart with beauty, joy and grace.
You always know how to bring a smile to my face.
You are always there to listen and to understand.
You are always there to stay by my side and to hold my hand.
You always know when my spirit needs a little lift.
I’m glad you’re a part of my life, I consider our friendship a gift.

6 Comments:

At September 22, 2012 at 12:39 AM , Blogger KatXoXo said...

True friends are what makes life worth while!! Hang on to the good ones :)

 
At September 22, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Briseidy said...

aww! so sweet! your lucky to have such a good friend

 
At September 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

That is so incredible to have such a good friend. I am so jealous! Enjoy that and hang on to her.

 
At September 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Katie Did What said...

This is so sweet. There is nothing more precious in this world than true friends.

 
At September 23, 2012 at 5:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I have a friend from second grade. Our lives are vastly different but we can still share everything with each other. There is nothing better than a life long friend.

 
At September 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Tiff For Tat said...

I have had a best friend since our moms met in our older brothers kindergarten class..so we were in diapers! No matter how far apart we live or how long in between we talk or see each other we pick right up where we left off! She is like another sister to me!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home