Monday, September 24, 2012

Misikko HANA Pro 1" Flat Iron Product Review

 Here's what I got: 
Storage pouch, tin case, silicon mat, comb,hand sanitizer, nail files, bath rose petals, ELF eyeshadow, eyeshadow brush and eyelash curler. 



 **Before**


**After**

**Curly**

I would love to say a huge THANK YOU to Misikko for sending me this wonderful product!
Just a few weeks ago, Brian from Misikko.com contacted me regarding the opportunity to review one of their flat irons, the HANA Professional Flat Iron 1"
I was so excited, because the CHI Flat Iron that my husband bought me 
really doesn't give me the results that I thought it would.
When my package arrived at work, 
I opened it up and was really surprised to see 
all the goodies they sent to me.
My hair is naturally straight and thin, 
but I love using a flat iron to smooth it out a bit 
and give my hair a more finished and complete look.


Pros:
Heats up very quickly
Safe for damp hair
Safe for color treated hair
Great packaging
Curls better than any other flat iron
On/Off switch
No-slip grip
360 swivel 8ft. cord
Compact in size
Curved plates for curling and straightening
Comes with heat proof mat, travel pouch and tin case
Lets you know when its done heating up
Adjustable temperatures: 140-450 degress
Smooth plates that don't snag or pull your hair
Makes your hair shiny and soft
Reasonably priced for what you get
Great customer service & package arrived quickly


Cons:
I don't have any cons about this product.
I love it! 


Do you like my hair straight or curly?

Do you straight or curl your hair?

How often do you do it and what do you use?

Happy Monday! Let's make this a great week!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Blogger emi said...

how fun that you got to review a product! love your facial expressions in the pictures haha. i have scandinavian straight hair, so i don't use a straightener often but definitely need one once in a while..i'll have to look into this one! XO

 
At September 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Blogger The Sweetest Thing said...

Love your hair curled like that!

 
At September 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Sheila said...

Ohhh nice!! I've used the Chi for a long time now and just bought a new Chi... hmm.. this one looks great! Thanks for the review!

xo - Sheila

http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home