Friday, September 14, 2012

4 Things.


I love about Fall.....

The Crisp Cool Air
I love stepping outside in the morning and breathing in the nice cool crisp air.
It's a nice change from this Arizona weather.

Thanksgiving
 What a better way to celebrate than a giant meal with all your loved ones around? I love Thanksgiving.

Comfort Food
When the temperatures start to dip, that's when comfort food starts to taste extraordinarily yummy.

Fall Attire
When I think of fall clothing, I think comfy and warm.
There is nothing better than wearing a chunky oversized sweater, some leggings and some boots!


What are some of the things you love about Fall?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Simplyheather said...

I love this post. Fall is probably my favorite season, I love everything about it. So happy it's that time of the year again!

 
At September 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger eas said...

Love your fall favorites! I'm excited for real fall weather after living in AZ for 8 years. And college football (go hokies), Pumpkin Pie and wearing sweaters!

 
At September 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Heather! I know me too! Yahoo!
Hope you are having a great day!

 
At September 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you! I know! I have been living in Arizona for almost 3 1/2 years and I love. The summer months get pretty hot but then we have the beautiful fall and winter weather to look forward to!
Yummmm Pumpkin Pie...my favorite!

 
At October 2, 2012 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

so glad I found your blog from the Fall in love link up party! I love fall and all the things you listed above about it! we're gonna get along just fine! hahaha. newest follower and looking forward to reading more!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home