Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday
I thought you'd never get here. It's been one really long, sleep deprived week and I'm fairly certain you should have arrived like...5 days ago. Is there a way to make every day a Friday?


Dear Self
 You need to give yourself more credit. Stop being so hard on yourself.


I wanted to thank you for designing my new blog header. Coming soon....
 You are truly amazing and talented.


 Dear Josh
 I truly love you so very much. I thank Heavenly Father for you each day.
I will miss dearly next week while I am visiting my family in Oregon.


Dear Back...
You hurt. A lot. If you want to stop aching like you're 90 years old.
I'd totally be okay with that.


Dear Bloggers
I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ.
 I am so grateful that there are SOOO many
of you believers out there in the blogging world.
You ladies never seem to amaze me. Seriously.
Keep on enduring and believing!



 

5 Comments:

At July 21, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Mikelle Jade said...

Dear Friday: I thought you'd never get here. I think that EVERY week!! this is funny, I hope your back feels better :)

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Hahaha! I hear ya!
Thank you!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM , Blogger emi said...

i love these types of posts so much!
and i love that you are so open about your faith..i love the gospel and this is such a great platform to show how happy it can make us! xo
chaseandem.blogspot.com

 
At September 18, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know me too! Thank you Emi.
We are supposed to be a light unto the world and an example towards others so I am just trying to be my best self and do exactly that. I am not ashamed or shy about what I believe at all. I have grown SO much and have become even closer to God more than I ever thought I could be. I love the Book of Mormon so very much!
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Means so much!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Where do you live? I am in Scottsdale, Arizona.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home