Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet Jamie









1. Tell us a little bit about you and your blog.
I'm a twenty one year old with dreams of making a difference! I have a passion for learning new hobbies and I am constantly reading books. I'm currently trying to figure out where God wants me in life. My blog is my place to share things that inspire me and things that bring a smile to my face!




2. What inspires you?
There are many people I look to in my life that I find inspiring. First of all, my family is my biggest inspiration, they are my biggest supporters and I aspire to be as encouraging and loving as my parents. People who constantly look to God, even when the path is unbearable inspire me. I hope to grow my bond with God that much, where I truly trust in Him and can follow whatever He wants wholeheartedly!




3. What keeps you going each day?
My family. My hope for my future.




4. Any big summer plans?
I finally finished with a summer camp I was teaching at, so now I'm just chilling out until I have to move back to school for the fall. I've also been trying to spend a lot of time with my sister before she leaves to teach in South Korea for a year!




5. What is your favorite aspect about blogging?
I love the community I've found in blogging. Everyone is so supportive and caring about their fellow bloggers. I feel like I've made some great friendships with people I've meet from blogging.




6. What is your greatest desire?
My greatest desire is to get married and have a family!




7. What is your favorite scripture and why?
Psalm 62:8 "Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." This something I have to remind myself of. God wants us to pour out our hearts and lean on Him in everything. It's easy to forget that He is there listening, but He is!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Adele!
I love your outfit post! Cute!
Following your blog...follow me back?

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home