Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Infinite Love.


God loves us because He is filled with an infinite measure of holy, pure, and indescribable love. We are important to God not because of our résumé but because we are His children. He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken. God's love is so great that He loves even the proud, the selfish, the arrogant, and the wicked.

"What this means is that, regardless of our current state, there is hope for us. No matter our distress, no matter our sorrow, no matter our mistakes, our infinitely compassionate Heavenly Father desires that we draw near to Him so that He can draw near to us."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf




I have seen God's love in my life everyday and all the many blessings that he bestows down on me.  I am grateful for his infinite love, His tender mercies, and second chances.


 God’s love for me is the foundation of my life and He gives me the ability to step out into this challenging world without any fear but trust in Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home