Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My New Obsession: Bracelet Stacking

Last season it was all about statement necklaces with its layers of beads and chains... and who could forget the ever-so popular bib necklace???

Even though we all love a fabulous piece of neck candy......the look that everyone is crazy over is an armful of stacked mix-and-match bracelets. 

 Whether it’s bands of silver and gold, woven strips, rhinestones, leather and beads, or studs, piling on an assortment of texture and sparkle is a definite trendsetting look that can't go wrong.

Advice: if you need to add a watch to the mix, make sure it features a large face -- otherwise it will get buried beneath your twine, chains and charms.


Here are some of my faves.......











10 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. said...

Pretty!!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM , Blogger 21SaraLoves said...

Gorgeous pictures, I love stacking bracelets too.

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

 
At March 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Contemplating Beauty said...

I so love it TOOOOO, i like the pics you chose!

 
At March 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Blushing Cheeks said...

Im loving this look, I always have ever since being a teen in the 80's. Madonna inspired me with stacking bracelets. I just bought myself a new gorgeous bracelet for spring. Its a Rachael Leigh her Olivia Snakeskin with a cute bow for girly charm in Fuchsia. It will be stacked, if not one why not more I say. Such a good look, great post, love the pictures. :)

 
At March 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Truly His said...

Just found your blog and I am loving this look too! Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you stop on by :)

 
At March 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

great photos! i also love bracelets :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

 
At March 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM , Blogger ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

I love your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
xo

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks! Following you now :)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks! Following you now :)

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Gaby de Modacapital said...

Love all the bracelets!


I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home