Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let Me Help You...

I would love the opportunity to work with you, get to know you and help promote your blog/business!!
I have only been blogging for a few months now and it has been quite the experience! 

Who ever thought that you could develop these wonderful friendships through blogging?!?! 

I have met so many wonderful people that have touched my soul and have recieved emails from many who have been inspired by my posts. I makes my heart smile being able to lift up others and help them out in any way I can.

THIS is what makes blogging SO worth every bit of effort and time I put into it.



I also just want to give a shout out to some of my readers who have just started blogging or have less than 200 followers. 
My words to you are "Keep Going!" 
Blogging is hard work and takes a lot of patience and time.


Includes

*Feature post including background on you and your blog/shop

*Giveaway {optional}

*Social Media mentions promoting your blog/business


Product Reviews

I also love doing product reviews.

If you have a product that you would like me to review,
contact me and we will work out all the details.


                                                       
If you are interested or have questions....
                                               
                      Email me @                      
bostonksox {at} gmail {dot} com

I would L♥VE to hear from you!

(PLEASE PUT "SPONSOR" IN THE SUBJECT LINE)

6 Comments:

At February 22, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

sadly, I dont make anything =/

buuutt, i want to tell you i am SO honored and thankful that you have sponsored ME!! :D <3 <3

 
At February 23, 2012 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Vanessa Mercado said...

wow!!! i so love your blog and am looking forward into joining your giveaways!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Peaches Ledwidge said...

Kimberly, good work. I'll think about your proposal. I think you are the sponsor not the readers or follower.

 
At February 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go girl! You have a great blog and I'm sure it will just continue to grow :)

 
At February 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments Daisy!!

 
At February 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Dina! Following you now too!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home