Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For My Valentine

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

 “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”




You have been and is such a blessing in my life in more ways than you even know.


Here are a few reasons (52 to be exact) why I adore and love you more than anything...

 
52 Reasons Why I Love You (a subset of a much much larger list)

 
1. How enormously tall he is
2. He knows how to cheer me up whenever I'm down
3. His laugh is too cute
4. He is Mr. Fix (built our dresser and entertainment center)
5. He is quite the comedian and makes me laugh ALL the time
6. He is confident with himself and doesn't care what others think
7. He thinks about others before himself
8. He loves Yanni, Andrea Bocelli, and Josh Groban
9. Being busy..he still makes time to spend quality time together
10. He is incredibly smart and knows things that most people don't
11. He knows what he wants in life
12. He supports me in whatever I want to do
13. He knows what I'm thinking even when I don't say a word
14. He is my male nurse when I'm sick
15. He is honest..about everything
16. He compliments me daily and makes me feel like a princess
17. He opens my door all the time like a gentlemen
18. He is outgoing and gets along with EVERYONE
19. He pushes me to do things I love
20. He gives awesome hugs
21. He makes me feel comfortable, even in awkward situations
22. He has great family values
23. He loves his family with all of his heart
24. He tries his very best to make me happy all the time
25. He loves watching Disney movies
26. He is one of the hardest workers I know
27. He is smokin' HOT
28. He has different voice impressions that crack me up
29. He is always considerate of my feelings
30. He trusts me with all of his heart
31. I love his gentle touch when he plays with my hair or tickles my back
32. He loves my family
33. His bright greenish-blue eyes
34. I love when he wears his hat backwards
35. He loves kids and wants 4 just like me
36. He loves couponing and grocery shopping
37. He loves me for ME and all my craziness
38. I love his out of the blue surprises
39. He loves loves loves to cuddle
40. I love how he talks "baby talk"
41. He loves Heavenly Father and is a wonderful man of God
42. He is outgoing
43. He loves trying new and exciting things
44. Two words...his hands
45. He is a great chef I must say
46. He is a great listener
47. He makes me feel safe when I am in his arms or beside him
48. I love that I can talk to him about ANYTHING
49. He smells good all of the time...well most of the time hahaha
50. I LOVE when he talks to me in Portuguese
51. He is very humble
52. He is patient

I am so grateful to have you as my soul-mate!
I love you Joshua Bonham for time and all eternity!!


What are your plans for Valentines Day???



P.S.
Featured over at The Arizona Russums today!
Check out her blog if you haven't. She is truly amazing!


6 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger The Arizona Russums said...

Thanks girl! :)

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Faith said...

so very sweet :)

i love, love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Simplyheather said...

I love these kinds of lists. It's good to remind yourself of the many reasons you love someone! Happy Valentines Day <33

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Faith! Hope your V-Day was pretty amazing!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I totally agree! Hope you had a great V-Day Heather!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Your welcome!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home