Sunday, February 26, 2012

For You Mom

God took the fragrance of a flower...
The majesty of a tree...
The gentleness of morning dew...
The calm of a quiet sea...
The beauty of the twilight hour...
The soul of a starry night...
The laughter of a rippling brook...
The grace of a bird in flight...
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when his masterpiece was through
He called it simply – Mother.


 "I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights"


"A mother's heart is a patchwork of love"

4 Comments:

At February 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Erin said...

So sweet!

 
At February 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

It looks like you two have some very priceless memories together. Very beautiful!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

Wow, that poem gave me chills.
I feel the same way about my mother. We are blessed!
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
x, Anna

 
At February 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM , Blogger 21SaraLoves said...

So sweet, beautiful pictures as well.

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home