Thursday, March 8, 2012

Invisible Children

                            


KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.

If you haven't taken the time to watch this video yet, please do. It's only been online for 3 days and already has millions of hits. Let's make it billions.
Grab some tissues because you will need them!!

Please circulate this video-- Facebook, Tweet, and Facebook about it! Let's do this!!

Sign the pledge to help us bring kony to justice in 2012.

 http://kony2012.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/


7 Comments:

At March 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

When I saw this it brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't believe that these children would rather die than live. I am so happy you are help spreading the word! Every child deserves to live and be loved, and we must put a stop to this!

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

keep the word growing!!! :P

p.s. i emailed you!!

 
At March 10, 2012 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Katherines Corner said...

I love that this is going through blog land. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog, I'm a new follower P.S> It's giveaway time at Katherines Corner come on over :-)

 
At March 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Brittany T. said...

oh good,i posted about this too! I signed the pledge and passed it on..so horrible what's going on. However, i KNOW and believe there is SO much love to cover these children and for future generations. we can do it! <3

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know its heart breaking but we as a people I believe can get the word out about this and hopefully put a stop to this horrible man!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Me too! I think it's wonderful!
Thanks for following...stopping on over at your blog now!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Wahoo! Yes we can!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home