Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl: Little Black Hat

Little Black Hat

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

If you know me, you would know that I am a huge fan of hats. I wear hats year round and think that they add so much to any outfit. I was so excited when I was sent this Scala Collezione hat. This hat is well made, comfortable, adjustable and comes in 18 different colors. The brim can be worn rolled up for a fashionable look or down for a casual bucket hat look. I will definitely be packing this hat for our trip to California this November. 

If you are a fan of this hat too, click here and get FREE shipping.

4 comments:

  1. 18 colors? That's an amazing selection! I totally need this for my upcoming trip to Hawaii.
    xo Chelsea
    http://chelseapearl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect hat for the summer! You're going to love it here in California!

    xoxo
    Brenda
    À LA PLAGE style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hat! I really like your necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super cute! And your hair is looking so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!