Thursday, July 2, 2015

4th of July Outfit Inspiration

4th of July Outfit Inspiration





With Fourth of July just two days away....I have red, white and blue on my mind! I love getting dressed up and having fun with friends and family. This will be Kaelyn's second year in a row being able to celebrate the 4th with us and many more to come now that she is finally apart of our forever family. Above is some Fourth of July styling inspiration to help get you get all styled out for the Fourth.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 2, 2015 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute items! I love the shorts.

 
At July 4, 2015 at 12:21 PM , Blogger katie // a touch of teal said...

SOOOO cute lady!

xo katie // a touch of teal

 
At July 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your picks! So cute!!! Hope you had a great holiday!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home