Friday, July 26, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY LINK UP


HAPPY FRIDAY my fellow blogging friends!

Today is a good day! I am wearing jeans at work (which NEVER happens)

When I go shopping, you can usually find me at SAVERS or Goodwill.

It's so amazing all the designer brands (in great condition) that I find for next 
to nothing. When I first started thrifting, it was a little nerve racking and overwhelming 
with racks and racks of clothes all mixed together, but now its like a giant treasure hunt for me to search and find little gems of clothing. This dress was one of those "gems" I found. One day when I was at SAVERS, I was having one of those shopping days where you just can't find 
anything. I was about ready to leave when I noticed the sleeves of this dress 
sticking out from the rack. I went over and picked it up and immediately fell
in love with it! I was able to pick this dress up for $6.99! Come to find out, this 
dress is from Nordstrom's and retails for $148! Woot Woot! Score!

I love the gathered fabric in the front, how form fitting it is and the fact that I can wear it

in the spring, summer, fall,  and the in the winter too! See how I wore it for the winter HERE






In all of these pictures, it was really nice outside until..........






The wind started to pick up and I couldn't get a single shot in!!

 
Then it started pouring! Just lovely.....

Dress: SAVERS // Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Efoxcity // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Clutch: Thrifted



NOW FOR MY PICKS FROM LAST WEEKS FASHION FRIDAY LINK UP:



Casey from Our Simple Life




Lauren from Style of One's Own



Make sure you link up! I might just pick YOU to feature on my blog next Friday!!!


-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , , , ,