Monday, February 4, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Featuring Brielle from Simply You and Me



About Me
Hey Lovelies, I’m Brielle! I blog over at Simply You and Me so make sure to drop by and say hi sometime! I’m a wife to a handsome aspiring author and a momma to a sweet (new) baby girl! My life has had its fair share of ups and downs, but I am so grateful for all the sweet miracles that have taken place this past year. I studied makeup artistry two years ago and am certified in bridal, runway, commercial and editorial makeup! Although I am not actively pursuing a career in makeup right now, you will see tutorials from time to time on my blog. I also am a lover of fashion and basically anything fun and girly.

What is hope? What do you hope for?
To me hope is the light that keeps you going every day! Life can be so challenging at times, and having the smallest amount of hope can bring you happiness. With so many tragic events that have occurred in the past year, hope is something that keeps that light burning. I hope for happiness to continue to direct my life. I hope to raise my daughter to know she is a daughter of God. That she can accomplish anything as long as she continues to believe in her Savior. I hope to continue my marriage with the strength that keeps me going every day! I hope to continue to be a light to those struggling with their own faith and happiness. 

How I live my faith:
I’ve been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints my whole life. I was blessed to be raised in such an environment that has truly shaped me into the woman I am today! I live my faith by being the person I know Heavenly Father wants me to be. By understanding why I am here on earth, it has helped me focus on what’s truly important. It’s easy to get so caught up in worldly things. By following my Savior and his commandments, I am able to stay strong and faithful in what I believe.
I am so grateful for this gospel and for the strength it gives me every day!

To learn more about what I believe, go HERE

Thank you so much for this opportunity Kimberly!
This was so much fun!

..............................................................................................................................................

Want to be part of I Am a Mormon Monday?
Email me at bostonksox@gmail.com

**Right now I am booked out through July,
but would still love to add you the list!!**

...................................................................................................................................................


Winner for the Wild About Jewelry GIVEAWAY


Congrats Chelsea! Send me your address!
bostonksox@gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home