Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up



Dear Arizona
You have the BEST sunsets!
Just sayin'......

Dear Shadow
I am glad that you
FINALLY have adjusted
to the new house. See...
it's not so bad huh?!?!

Dear Husband
These are exciting times for us!
A new journey is awaiting us.
We just have to continue to trust
God, the giver and taker of life.
When it does happen, you
will be such an amazing Dad!
You're the best. Love you!

Dear Jessica
I am so thankful for your
frienship. Thank you for
always being my right side-kick!

Dear Dad
I am continuing to pray
for you and your health.
I love you so much!
God is so good and He
loves you more than you
could even fathom!

Dear God
I trust you.
I love you.
I thank you for all
of my many blessings.
I know that everything
will work out in your
perfect timing. I am
relying solely upon you.
You can make the
impossible become
possible. You are so good!






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home