Thursday, October 8, 2015

4 Months Old


Dear Miss Olivia.

These past 4 months have been so beautiful and such a blessing and I say that not to imply that everything has been perfect but that you are perfect and have made our family so happy and whole. I love the way you've changed, you are so much fun and fill our home with such love and joy with your playful spirit. My days with you are such a gift, each day you remind me what life is about. I see our Creator through you and in you. You literally take my breath away when I stare at you sometimes... you are so beautiful when you sleep, so beautiful when you smile, so beautiful when you need me, so beautiful how you trust, so beautiful the way you play, so beautiful with daddy, so beautiful as you learn, so so beautiful... There is no better word to describe you. You are beautiful. You are the most magnificent beautiful being I have ever seen. It warms my heart that God loves you even more than I. I'm forever thankful for you and cannot believe that God chose me to be your mama. 


Happy Four months my little beautiful peach!

2 Comments:

At October 8, 2015 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Kristina Padgett said...

She is such a beautiful baby. This will be so great to read back with her when she gets older. Thanks for sharing :)

 
At October 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM , Anonymous Natalie Slater said...

Such a sweet post. And your baby is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more. :)
thenavynest.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home