Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lindi Skin Fight Back Pack Review

I recently had the opportunity to review the Lindi Skin Fight Back Pack. This line is seriously awesome! Everything smells so natural. This starter kit comes with sample sizes of their most popular products, including: Body Lotion, Body Wash, Citrus Face Serum, Lavender Face Serum, Face Moisturizer, and a Soothing Balm and Face Wash. I am a huge fan of anything lavender, so the lavender face serum is my favorite. 

For all my lovely readers, use code BLOG25 and get 25% off your entire purchase. Plus...a portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

Visit Lindi Skin to see all the other great products they have!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home