Monday, August 31, 2015

Nursery Tale

About two weeks ago Alex contacted me from Wayfair to see if I would be interested in sharing my Nursery Tale for an upcoming campaign. Things are a little hectic right now for our family, but I just couldn't resist!
Lets talk a little tour of Olivia's room! 
The room that we chose for the nursery used to be my Husbands office. We (meaning my Husband) installed new carpet, base boards and painted the entire room for me when I came home from work one day. I have always been a fan of pink and gray so I knew that was the colors scheme I wanted for her room. All of the canvas paintings my Mom and I found at Hobby Lobby. We bought the dresser/changing table for $25 and refurnished it in one day. You can see the before and after here. The banner was hand made by my wonderful Sister in Law for my shower and I loved it so much I decided to use it in nursery. The beautiful painting of the little girl was hand drawn by a good friend of my Mother in Laws. I love her work. She is amazing. The convertible crib was a gift from my Mom and we bought it at Buy Buy Baby.
All along in my mind, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted her room to look like but in the end whenever I came across stuff I liked that I knew would look cute. I just bought them knowing they would look great in her room. The only thing I have left to finish is the gallery wall.
Mommy confession: as much as I love her room, I am still not ready for her to sleep in her own crib just yet!
Hope you enjoyed the tour!









Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2015 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Chrissa - Physical Kitchness said...

You have done an amazing job with this nursery! I love that banner above the crib. Your little one is also insanely adorable!

 
At September 1, 2015 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Nikki of Boba + Pearls said...

Adorable! I love her name.

 
At September 1, 2015 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pink and gray! One of my fave color combos, too.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home