Monday, February 18, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday

Blog//Pinterest//@tessapm on Instagram

About Me
I'm Tessa. I'm 22 years old. This last July I got married to the sweetest, kindest, talented man, Marcus. Sometimes we get strange looks in public because I'm 5 feet 1 inch tall, and he's 6 feet 5 inches. We think we're the cutest ever though. :) We met in Utah, but the week after we got married we unexpectedly moved to Boise, where he's from. It's been an adventure, but we're happy to be going through it together. I'm the youngest of 5 girls. He's the oldest of 9, only one of those being a girl. I have the best family I could ask for! I work at Old Navy, and love my job. We have 2 kittens that I'm obsessed with. I'm very happy to have the chance to be on Kimberly's blog. Thank you!

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope, to me, is having the faith that everything we go through in life will be beyond worth it in the end. Hope is to endure. Life is a constant challenge. We have battles and trials consistently being thrown in our paths. My hope is that I can endure it all, and in a way pleasing to our Heavenly Father. I hope to get through mortal life with my loving husband, and my future family altogether, then to enter eternal life together forever. 

How do you live with your faith?
My faith is how I am able to live. My faith is what gets me through the hardest of times, along with the happiest times. I try my best to live the ways Christ taught. When I mess up, I go to him for help and forgiveness.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Francesca said...

Cute! I'm 4'11" and went on a couple dates with a guy that was 6'8". My hubby is the perfect height for me: 5'10".

 
At February 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Most Adoringly said...

love you tessa! and thanks for using one of my favorite pictures i took of you ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home